Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bookmark and Share
6/6/12 Today, we left Santana early in this morning. We all got up, gave our hugs to Helana, and got in Paulo's van. As, we were driving away from the house we have called home for three weeks, I did a great deal of thinking. I thought about how amazing of an opportunity it was to come to Brazil and get to know the all of these amazing people on a personal level. I also thought about all of the things I have gone through in my own life over the last few years to be in the right place to be able to enjoy and grow from this experience. I know the next few days will be full of a lot of thinking, and different feelings. I will continue to write on this blog to talk about the experiences I have when I get back home. boa noite Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

WDAZ TV Xukuru Research Synopsis